EAP-PSK : 16 bytes Pre shared key not configured

Tatiana DIBANDA tdibanda31 at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 26 23:10:21 CEST 2012

Hi,

I implemented the module eap2 to make freeradius with the eap_psk .  After started the freeradius server (radius_output file attached to this mail), i launched my client openpana, the authentication failed and i have this error message

 "EAP-PSK : 16 bytes Preshared key not configured" (refer to openpana_client_output file attached to this mail)
I would like to know how to configure the pre-shared key in my server?

Thanks.