MySQL Segmentation Fault

Bryan Dobson bdobson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 17:16:03 CEST 2012

Thank you for the reply, I thought this as well, but, checking the
system all I only see a single set of client libraries installed:

[root at radiusdev ~]# rpm -qa | grep mysql
mysql-5.1.61-4.el6.x86_64
mysql-devel-5.1.61-4.el6.x86_64
mysql-libs-5.1.61-4.el6.x86_64
mysql-server-5.1.61-4.el6.x86_64

Do I need all of those or is one causing me the issue still with the faults?