perl examples

Alex Sharaz alex.sharaz at york.ac.uk
Mon Apr 8 13:36:41 CEST 2013

Hi,
There don't seem to be many examples relating to using  perl to access remote databases…. in fact there don't seem to be many perl examples at all.

Got example.pl configured a wee bit and running on test server but could do with a better db related example.

Unfortunately my perl skills aren't ts good as they could be.

In post-auth I want to

extract the nas-ip address and calling station-id of the client device
open a db connection and perform a query that'll let me  decide what vlan-id to send back in the access-accept packet
write radius attributes into the access-accept reply

Anyone got some form of template I could use for the above?
Rgds
Alex