Trimming character of variables within configuration files

P. Manton admin at darknet.im
Wed Apr 17 14:00:16 CEST 2013

Hi,

Thanks - that was just was just what I was looking for, although I assume
something like the following would go into
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default

authorize
{
 ntlm_auth
        {
                if (User-Password =~ /^(.+)([0-9]{6})$/) {

                 update request {
                 User-Password = "%{1}"
                 Some-PIN-Attr = "%{2}"

Although it complains in the debug (radiusd -XXX) about the following:

Wed Apr 17 12:47:23 2013 : Debug: including configuration file
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default
Wed Apr 17 12:47:23 2013 : Error:
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default[216]: Too many closing braces
Wed Apr 17 12:47:23 2013 : Error: Errors reading
/etc/freeradius/radiusd.conf