Profile-Name attribute

John Center john.center at villanova.edu
Wed Apr 17 23:04:11 CEST 2013

Hi,

I came across an attribute called "Profile-Name", with an encoding of
1039 (string), from an old Merit RADIUS dictionary.  I see this isn't
defined in the v2.2 FreeRADIUS internal dictionary, though there is a
gap in the numbering where it would be.  If I understand it correctly,
it looks like one could have a "profiles" file with individual named
profiles defined containing NAS-specific text that would be sent back to
the NAS as is upon successful authentication.  Is anything like this
still supported?  Can the "User-Profile" attribute be used in a similar way?

Thanks.

	-John

--
John Center