WiMAX TLV value correct in debug but not correct in packet capture

James Leavitt james.leavitt at corp.xplornet.com
Thu Aug 1 13:45:48 CEST 2013

The last attempt was on a dedicated piece of hardware, not a VM. I also
switched the OS to 64bit.

As for the network card, since I get this in the VM system (v2 rpm and
V3 compiled), and on the dedicated hardware (Fedora 19 rpm), and I am
performing the capture on the radius server itself (before it hits the
card) this shouldn't be the problem (or if it is I'm going to buy a
lottery ticket).

The config on the latest system is all in file, made it as basic as I
could.

Radclient is a good suggestion, I will try it and see what happens,
perhaps it will yield something interesting, perhaps a strange
interaction that the client itself is causing.

Thanks,

James