FreeTDS + UnixODBC to MSSQL Problems

Alex Chiodo ajcny90 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 20:55:21 CEST 2013

After confirming there was a
src/modules/rlm_sql/drivers/rlm_sql_sybase directory, I edited
debian/rules to add a --with-rlm_sql_sybase flag and recompiled. Now
I'm receiving this:

Could not link driver rlm_sql_sybase: file not found
Make sure it (and all its dependent libraries!) are in the search path
of your system's ld.

root at XXXXFREERAD:/home/administrator# ldconfig -p | grep syb
        libsybdb.so.5 (libc6,x86-64) => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsybdb.so.5
        libsybdb.so (libc6,x86-64) => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsybdb.so

What other libraries are this module dependent on?