FreeTDS + UnixODBC to MSSQL Problems

Alex Chiodo ajcny90 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 23:18:23 CEST 2013

> Mm, inventing fictitious SQL drivers is one of my favourite pastimes.

Please forgive my unfamiliarity with the operating system / software..
why would that be a fictitious driver? The wiki page
(http://wiki.freeradius.org/modules/Rlm_sql) lists sybase as a
supported database via the rlm_sql_sybase driver within the 2.2.0
source, in addition to "the appropriate client libraries".

> Have you checked that the module was actually installed in the FreeRADIUS lib dir?

Looks like it hasn't been. UnixODBC is in there, but no sybase.