Configuring the DHCP module to forward request to another Radius server.

Fabrice-externe SEGURA fabrice-externe.segura at erdfdistribution.fr
Thu Aug 8 15:06:50 CEST 2013

Hi.

I was afraid this would come out that way....Thanks for the response
anyway, it prevent me to further useless research. I will have to
hand-knit me this piece of code.

A suggestion for v3 : It should be possible then to turn the simple dhcp
request into 2 radius request : the auth request + the acct start request.
Icing on the cake : dhcp-release should also transform into an acct stop.

Best regards

Fabrice