Configuring the DHCP module to forward request to another Radius server.

Fabrice-externe SEGURA fabrice-externe.segura at erdfdistribution.fr
Fri Aug 9 16:35:36 CEST 2013

Hi.

Your approach (use an external script) finally worked

It's definitely a hack, as I discovered that Linuxes don't do any
DHCP-Release (and I expected to send a radius acct stop at this point).
Nevertheless, it will help me to emulate a mobile operator network
behaviour, when a machine connects trhough a modem, with the same machine
just connected locally on it's ethernet interface, and that's all I needed
- Thanks a lot for the tip (not to mention the freeradius software itself)

A word on documentation however : It's quite an understatement to say that
it can be improved.

Regards