sql_counter module doesn't count

lucia j.eskobar at gmx.de
Mon Aug 12 23:50:53 CEST 2013

Thanks for quick reply,

well I guess not. Can you give me a hint how I can figure it out how I
can configure this ?

I'm I right that I have to configure the accounting in the RADIUS
conf-files or is it part of the NAS it self.
Well OK I had a look into Wikipedia RADIUS and it looks like it is part
of the NAS.
But I do not find any comments via google about Synology and accounting....

I'm a bit confused now ...

Regards,
Lu