LinOTP

Cornelius Kölbel cornelius.koelbel at lsexperts.de
Tue Aug 13 23:58:45 CEST 2013

Hi Sergii,

this is in fact possible, but not with the OSS components of LinOTP.
Unfortunately, the SQL Resolver is at the moment only part of an
enterprise edition.
To go with the OSS components you need to create a flatfile resolver.
But as Alan stated, this is no topic for this mailing list, for further
questions you should join
http://www.linotp.org/support.html

Kind regards
Cornelius