Intermediate SSL certificate

Matthew Ceroni matthewceroni at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 00:14:13 CEST 2013

I am having an issue with intermediate SSL certificate and clients
failing to validate the certificate.

When using intermediate certs in for instance Apache there is a
separate directive where you specify the intermediate certs. Then as
part of the SSL handshake those certs are sent along to the client.

I read that for FreeRadius just combine the cert with the intermediate
cert into one file and then reference that in
eap.conf:certificate_file.

I have done that but clients are still failing certificate validation.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks