EAP-SIM Module Failed to Load

ken.farrington ken.farrington at 802.co.uk
Tue Aug 27 08:57:02 CEST 2013

Many thanks indeed.  Are you saying I can just take out sim_files from the
authorise in the default file and it should work anyway?
If so, fantastic :)

On 26 August 2013 at 12:11 Iliya Peregoudov <iperegudov at cboss.ru> wrote:
> On 25.08.2013 15:03, ken.farrington wrote:
> >> Module: Linked to sub-module rlm_eap_sim
> >> Module: Instantiating eap-sim
>
> rlm_eap_sim is compiled in.
>
> >> /usr/local/etc/raddb/modules/sim_files[1]: Failed to link to module
> >> 'rlm_sim_files': rlm_sim_files.so: cannot open shared object file: No
> >> such file or directory
>
> rlm_sim_files is not compiled in.
>
> In fact you do not need rlm_eap_files. All can be done using rlm_files
> module.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
Ken Farrington
Director
CCIE #12651

802 Limited
International House, 221 Bow Road, London, E3 2SJ, United Kingdom
Direct: +44 (0)7500 802802
ken.farrington at 802.co.uk
http://www.802.co.uk

Disclaimer
This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of
this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it
and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error.
necessarily represent those of 802 Limited or any subsidiary company of 802
Limited. This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the 802
Group. All rights reserved. 802 Limited. Registered in the UK. Company Number.
7962864.