Different groups to access services.

Luiz Alberto Avelino luizalberto.arquivos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 18:14:07 CEST 2013

I installed FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.12 on a centos 6.4 and configured the
ldap module for authentication of my users.
Also configured my users files with 2 specific groups where only the
users who are in these groups can authenticate.
Until there alright.
What I need your help and the following:
There are two groups in Active Directory: CISCO and WIRELESS.
I'm using freeradius to authenticate my switches and my wireless network
with these groups.
All users in the group CISCO will authenticate in my swiths
ALL users in the group WIRELESS will authenticate on my wireless base.
What this happening and that all users of the group CISCO E group
wirelless are accessing in my switchs and at the base wireless.
How do I configure this restriction?

Thanks.