EAP-Peap-MSchapv2 proxy from innertunnel

Robert Roll Robert.Roll at utah.edu
Thu Aug 29 18:48:59 CEST 2013

Ok, I've tried this with 2.2 and still get the same behavior..

If I actually look at the proxy-inner-tunnel I see the following for post-proxy..

   post-proxy {
  	#
    	#  This is necessary for LEAP, or if you set:
	#
	#  proxy_tunneled_request_as_eap = no
	#
	eap

I see that eap needs be invoked if using

  proxy_tunneled_request_as_eap = no

Does it actually need to NOT be there for

     proxy_tunneled_request_as_eap = no

I should say I'm actually NOT using the proxy-inner-tunnel server, but
rather the default  inner-tunnl with:

#  If you want the inner tunnel request to be proxied, delete
#  the next few lines.
#
#	update control {
#	       Proxy-To-Realm := LOCAL