update

Jed Gainer jedgainer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 04:53:47 CET 2013

  sqlcounter counter_octets_daily {
        sql_module_instance = "sql"
        key = "User-Name"
        query = "SELECT IFNULL((SUM(AcctInputOctets + AcctOutputOctets)),0)
FROM radacct WHERE UserName='%{%k}' AND UNIX_TIMESTAMP(AcctStartTime) +
AcctSessionTime > '%b'"
        reset = "daily"
        counter_name = "ChilliSpot-Max-Total-Octets-Daily"
        check_name = "CS-Total-Octets-Daily"
        reply_name = "ChilliSpot-Max-Total-Octets"
  }
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/sql_counter[1]: Configuration item 'reply_name'
cannot be a VSA
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/sql_counter[1]: Instantiation failed for module
"counter_octets_daily"