Version 2.2.3 has been released
aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Dec 11 21:18:33 CET 2013
We've just released version 2.2.3. This release fixes all known
problems in the 2.2.x release series.
* Added dictionary.efficientip, dictionary.alcatel-lucent-aaa
* Allow zero length DN strings in rlm_ldap.
* If Password-With-Header has no header, assume it is
* Make the server build when DHCP is enabled
* Don't crash if there's no Post-Proxy-Type Reject.
* Use correct fields for X509 attributes in certificates
* Install threads.h making it possible to link against the
installed headers again.
* Initialize SSL once in "main", instead of rlm_eap_tls.
Some client libraries may need SSL.
More information about the Freeradius-Users