received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault. malloc_consolidate (av=0x7ffff5e2de80) at malloc.c:5196

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Fri Dec 13 16:13:28 CET 2013

On 13 Dec 2013, at 08:07, Hachmer, Tobias <Tobias.Hachmer at stadt-frankfurt.de> wrote:

> [...]

OK :) Glad it works.

I've modified the configure scripts to disable threading on kerberos <= 1.11.4, but it's not perfect
due to the wide range of version formats that seem to be in use.

Leaving packages for now until I can determine whether it'd break other things on suse/redhat/debian.

Thread support shouldn't matter unless you're going to be loading the system quite heavily.
If you want to enable it manually, add '-DKRB5_IS_THREAD_SAFE' to all.mk.

Thanks for reporting the bugs.

-Arran

FreeRADIUS Development Team