rlm_sql_mysql driver issue

QASIM RAO qasim2490 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 12:44:24 CET 2013

Hi,i am trying to configure rlm_sql_mysql driver but it is showing radisud is not working  :(
mysql devel is installed.
[root at localhost rlm_sql_mysql]# ./configure checking for gcc... gccchecking for C compiler default output file name... a.outchecking whether the C compiler works... yeschecking whether we are cross compiling... nochecking for suffix of executables... checking for suffix of object files... ochecking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yeschecking whether gcc accepts -g... yeschecking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... none neededchecking for mysql_config... yeschecking for pthread_create in -lpthread... yeschecking for mysql_init in -lmysqlclient_r (using mysql_config)... nochecking for mysql_init in -lmysqlclient_r... noconfigure: WARNING: mysql libraries not found. Use --with-mysql-lib-dir=<path>.checking for mysql.h (using mysql_config)... yesconfigure: WARNING: sql submodule 'mysql' disabledconfigure: creating ./config.statusconfig.status: creating Makefileconfig.status: creating config.h[root at localhost rlm_sql_mysql]# makemake: Nothing to be done for `all'.

Please Help me in this

Regards:Rao Qasim