Load Balancing

Muhammad Nadeem mnadeem8327 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 06:33:15 CET 2013

thanx alan..
But i searching around on web i came to know that radclient can also be
used for load testing. But when i use this with -p (to send requests in
parallel), it only send one packet. here is the command out put
[root at billing ~]# echo "User-Name=001AAD3F8165,
NAS-IP-Address=10.192.100.4"|radclient  -p 100 192.168.0.102 auth
testing123 -x
Sending Access-Request of id 120 to 192.168.0.102 port 1812
        User-Name = "001AAD3F8165"
        NAS-IP-Address = 10.192.100.4
rad_recv: Access-Accept packet from host 192.168.0.102 port 1812,
id=120, length=143
        Qos-Policing-Profile-Name = "128K_UL"
        Qos-Metering-Profile-Name = "512K_DL"
        Context-Name = "Postpaid-VR"
        DHCP-Max-Leases = 1
        Forward-Policy = "in:nonpayment_redirect_post"
        HTTP-Redirect-Profile-Name = "nonpayment_redirect"

why dont -p sends requests in parallel ?????

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 7:45 PM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>wrote:

> Muhammad Nadeem wrote:
> > thanx alan,,
> > I have configured a proxy server using documentation of 'proxy.conf'.
> > which is proxying requests to 2 home_servers. Yes you are right, may b
> > the tool which I am using (Radius NT client) sending requests in series.
>
>   Then the test doesn't mean anything.
>
> > I tried to use Rad Client to send requests in Parallel, but i wasn't
> > succeed. Could you please help me out to send parallel requests to proxy
> > server???
>
>   There aren't many good tools available.  I did have a tool on the
> corporate web site (radperf), but that's been taken down for various
> reasons.
>
>   You can always use commercial traffic generators.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Best Regards