freeradius form

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Feb 13 17:04:30 CET 2013

Hi,

>    I have used Proxy functionality of freeradius for load balancing and
>    failover. But this decrease the performance a lot. (with direct requests i
>    can authenticate 450 users/sec, but with proxy  , only 26 users/sec).

you've asked the same question before. the answer is to look at your configuration,
read the docs and man pages for the parts and configure it so that it can handle
many more when proxying. you have a delay/block somewhere. find it. fix it.

this list is for advice/help...not for consultancy which you can pay for and get elsewhere

alan