Complie error

David Peterson davidp at wirelessconnections.net
Thu Feb 14 17:57:48 CET 2013

It looks like it was my flawed git skills hard at work.

So now I am fighting libtool.  What is the best method for a successful
compile and install for Ubuntu where the libtool gets in your way.

I am stuck here if I use --with-system-libtool option

.libs/modules.o: In function `setup_modules':
/usr/src/freeradius-server/src/main/modules.c:1412: undefined reference to
`lt_preloaded_symbols'

David