AVP EAP-KEY name support in FR

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Feb 14 17:58:23 CET 2013

Srinu Bandari wrote:
> EAP key identifier must be sent as a part of Access-Accept message in EAP Key-Name AVP (Radius Attribute Type 102).

  OK.  Please try the v2.x.x branch from git.  Read
raddb/sites-available/default.  Look for "EAP-Key-Name".

  The key is generated by default.  For security reasons, it's not put
into the reply.  You need to do that step manually.  That requires a
3-line addition to the "post-auth" section.

  Let me know if it works.  If so, it's a nice feature to have.