EAP-TLS problem

Muhammad Nadeem mnadeem8327 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:57:47 CET 2013

On 2/18/13, A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk <A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Thankfully, this isn't correct. You can use "eapol_test" which comes
>> with the "wpa_supplicant" source to test pretty much every EAP type
>> there is, including EAP-TLS.
>>
>> To the OP - download wpa_supplicant sources and build eapol_test.
>
> eapol_test is VERY powerful.....and there are even little test scripts
> provided
> in the FreeRADIUS source
>
> however, if you want clicky GUI then also look at JRadius Simulator:
>
> http://www.coova.org/JRadius/Simulator
>
> (but this mailing list isnt a support forum for either of those tools!)
>
> alan
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

thanx A.L.M,,, but actually I am not aware of what to send in request
of EAP-TLS.
I have followed the README in /raddb/certs/  and make the CA, CLIENT
and SERVER certificate.
Now I request to the server with eapol_test, with following parameter
netwrok={
eap=TLS
eapol_flags=0
key_mgmt=IEEE8021X
identity="bob"
ca_cert="/usr/local/etc/raddb/certs/ca.pem"
client_cert="/usr/local/etc/raddb/certs/client.pem"
private_kry="/usr/local/etc/raddb/certs/server.key"
private_key_passwd="whatever"
}

but this request give me a FAILURE response.
I have googled a lot to find my appropriate answer, ( what need to
send in client request etc etc).