eap testing

Muhammad Nadeem mnadeem8327 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 12:25:53 CET 2013

On 2/20/13, A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk <A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> be used if a proxy server become down). So i can configure multiple
>> Proxy servers, which are load balancing among same Freeradius servers.
>> hopefully u understand the scenario. Thanks
>
> okay. so back to the other questions - how many clients and what sort of
> auths/sec speed are you looking for?  you can run a whole campus
> infrastructure
> from one single RADIUS server on 3yr old hardware with over 10k concurrent
> users
> - depending on AAA requirements and policy.
>
> the same server can choke if the backend uses some single threaded table
> locking
> junk like MySQL  ;-)
>
> alan
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

thanx alan
>>how many clients and what sort of  auths/sec speed are you looking for?
EAP-TLS and about 250 requests/second, and client can be up to 0.5
million to 1.5 million (its just not a campus project, this could be
used for commercial purpose , but i am not quite sure, wether it will
be or not ;( )
> the same server can choke if the backend uses some single threaded table locking
dont worry about this ,, I have a clustered, high speed and indexed
database as backend  database.
--
Best Regards
Muhammad Nadeem