freeradius-proxy with Rlm_cache

Dominique Frise dominique.frise at unil.ch
Thu Feb 21 16:22:25 CET 2013

Hi Phil,

I have now a working config.

"authorize" section :

# auth_log

   # Caching module will allow to log twice with the same OTP.
   # Cached entry will be removed  after second login or at
   # the end of TTL (value set in modules/cache)
   cache
   if (ok) {
     # entry found in cache; set Auth-Type to Accept.
     # force TTL to 0 for removing this entry
     update control {
       Auth-Type := Accept
       Cache-TTL = 0
     }