DHCP sqlippool reply values

Igor Smitran sigor at blic.net
Thu Feb 28 14:36:32 CET 2013

I've added two new fields into radippool table that i am using for DHCP
dynamic pools.

   `gateway` varchar(15) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
   `netmask` varchar(15) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',

in ippool-dhcp.conf i've added new fields:

allocate-find = "SELECT framedipaddress,gateway,netmask FROM
${ippool_table} ....

I am not able to figure out how to address new fields inside
policy.conf. Is it even possible?

I need to have two new fields, currently i have:

update reply {
     DHCP-Your-IP-Address = "%{reply:Framed-IP-Address}"
}

I am trying to get two new fields:

DHCP-Subnet-Mask
DHCP-Gateway-IP-Address

I can use perl module to add those two fields but that means that i need
two more database queries.
Any other way?