Failure with "TLS authentication" and "Freeradius on Fefora-17"

Ajay Garg ajaygargnsit at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 18:18:39 CET 2013

Thanks Alan, and A.L.M.

I too thought the same looking  at the "decrypt failure messages".

As I told in my startup-mail on this thread, the procedure ::

                          su -
                          cd /etc/raddb/certs
                          make clean
                          make client.pem

makes TLS-authentication works perfectly fine for Fedora-14-freeradius, but
not for Fedora-17-freeradius (and I am talking of the vanilla "gnome-way"
of connecting, as is evident from the snapshot).

Do certs need to be generated differently in Fedora-17 freeradius?

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:16 PM, <A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the client sent a cert that your server didnt like. correct cert
> configured on the
> client?
>
> alan
> -