Failure with "TLS authentication" and "Freeradius on Fefora-17"

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Jan 8 14:15:30 CET 2013

On 01/08/2013 05:10 AM, Ajay Garg wrote:
> Could you please specify the order of scripts to be run, so that proper
> certificates may be generated - both for the server, and the client? :P

You were given the answer. It's not just a matter of running the scripts
it also requires knowing what the scripts output and how to configure
*both* the client and the server with the script output.

You've never explained what you're doing in any detail, especially with
regard to where you're generating the client cert. In a previous email I
explained what the server needs and what the client needs. Now you're
going to have to put that information to use. You really do have to
invest the energy into learning how the pieces fit together.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/