Failure with "TLS authentication" and "Freeradius on Fefora-17"

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Jan 16 20:25:16 CET 2013

Hi,
>    Ping :)
>
>    Anyone managed to get this working on gnome-applet? :)
>
>    On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:37 PM, Ajay Garg <ajaygargnsit at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>      Same dreaded logs as before :(
>
>      A.L.M., could you please try once with the gnome-applet once for a
>      change ? :P

what you are asking is for someone to install Fedora Core 17, install a default freeradius
server, then get an AP talking RADIUS to that server and configure a WPA enterprise SSID pointing
to that server then associate.

all of this is pretty basic and all of this works (server stuff) works from a straight install...however,
creating YOUR little test scenario isnt a quick process and is something most of us here would charge for,

if I have some time over the next weeks I might do so just to show you where you went badly wrong
(read up on PKI and certs yet as per some other previous responses)? but its REALLY REALLY low priority
on my free support schedule

alan