suddenly problem with certificates / error in SSLv3 read client certificate B

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jan 23 21:03:34 CET 2013

Stephan Manske wrote:
> Unless the makefile in certs is provided by openssl, but I think this is
> freeradius stuff, or?

  The Makefile I pointed to was written by me.  It runs OpenSSL scripts
to create certificates.  It uses sample configurations written by me.

  It works for *everyone* else.  If you didn't use the Makefiles to
create the certs, then don't blame FreeRADIUS.  If you did use them,
then blame OpenSSL for creating certificates it can't read.

  FreeRADIUS doesn't implement SSL.  OpenSSL does.  FreeRADIUS doesn't
parse certs.  OpenSSL does.

  Is that clear enough?