Access-challenge timeout on IOS

Franks Andy (RLZ) IT Systems Engineer Andy.Franks at sath.nhs.uk
Thu Jul 4 12:00:43 CEST 2013

Hi,
  I'm experimenting with a system involving an access-challenge to a
NAS. It works fine with FR so far on, say, the cisco ipsec vpn client,
which waits a long time until timing out waiting for user input. I'd
like to also discover how other NAS's behave using this and have found
the timeout on a particular cisco 1131 access point to be quite short.
Does anyone know if there's a radius attribute I can send that will
extend this timeout, or an internal setting that will change the default
on the ap?
Session-timeout and Idle-timeout are attributes mentioned by the cisco
docs but neither of these seem to be what I'm after.
Thanks
Andy