PEAP using different CA?

Fernando Hammerli fhammerli at puc-rio.br
Wed Jul 10 19:47:55 CEST 2013

Hi Mathieu, thanks for your reply.

It´s not clear to me what exactly has to be done.

So, I´ll place both server certificates inside the certificate_file,
correct? Do I declare it only under the 'tls' section (not on the peap)?
How does FR knows which certificate for each method?
How do I declare both private keys?

Sorry for my stupid questions.

Thanks,
Fernando.