Substring using Unlang?

Peter Lambrechtsen peter at crypt.co.nz
Sat Jul 13 01:14:46 CEST 2013

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 6:34 PM, Olivier Beytrison
<olivier at heliosnet.org> wrote:
> On 10.07.2013 07:48, Olivier Beytrison wrote:
>> if ( ADSL-Agent-Remote-Id =~ /(.{0,31})$/ ) {
>
> if ( ADSL-Agent-Remote-Id =~ /(.{1,32})$/ ) {
>
> that's even better as it won't match an empty attribute (you never know ...)

Thank you so much for that, my regex fu was failing me and I should
have known better :).

Works a treat and has sorted out my problem.

Now to writing a simple shell script to pick up on this as I am also
logging the full request they send to a separate "why are you sending
us this" detail log file and then going to send an automated email to
our upstream provider whenever they send us something unexpected :)

Again many thanks.