radiusclient-ng in Debian

RONAN BLANEY ikeavolkswagon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 23:02:41 CEST 2013

can M.I.T. model stats  for a regional mental health service to act as a 3d
shape that can represent an average that can be super imposed on other 3d
models of other health services to check for odd variation. I had a
consultant offer me uncompiled raw stats to prove regularity of diagnosis
when he thought i could do nothing with them.