FW: FreeRadius Authentication against AD or AD LDS (LDAP)

limacher david limacher58 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 08:02:34 CEST 2013

Hello

I'm looking for a solution to realize a FreeRadius Server, which can Authenticate against primary a AD and as second method against AD LDS (Lightweight Directory from Windows).
We want for our WLAN, that in the Guest-Network employees can use their AD-Login (I already implemented that with ntlm_auth and it works) and also guests can use this network but their login should be in a AD LDS (LDAP), which can be edited by our reception. I would prefer not to store the password for the guests as Cleartext. Is this possible?
How could I realize that with FreeRadius?

Thanks in advance
Dave