[ANN] Version 3.0.0-rc0

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Tue Jul 16 08:10:35 CEST 2013

Hi,

> If you are planning on deploying 3.0 and have an existing 2.x.x configuration you were planning to migrate when the 3.0 is released, now would be a good time to try that, and to report any issues or problematic behaviour changes you notice.

Here's another thing that worked in 2.x, should continue to according to
man 5 unlang, but doesn't:

(0)   ? if ( User-Name == "cyrus" )
(0)     expand: "cyrus" -> 'cyrus'
(0)   ? if ( User-Name == "cyrus" )  -> FALSE
(0)   ? elsif ( "%{#User-Password}" == "96" )
(0)     expand: "96" -> '96'
(0) ERROR: %{#User-Password}
(0) ERROR:   ^ Unknown attribute
(0) ERROR: Evaluation of condition failed for some reason.
(0)    else else {
(0)   - entering else else {...}

Earlier, this would yield the number of characters in the incoming
request's User-Password attribute, and see if it's exactly 96 Bytes.

I don't know why the # triggers an "unknown attribute"? Looks like a bug
to me...

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--