Duplicated records in RADACCT with differents delay times

Antonio Fernández Pérez antoniofernandez at fabergames.com
Tue Jul 16 16:57:51 CEST 2013

Hi everybody,

Recently I posted a problem with accounting rows duplicated. Following
Arran's advices I changed radacct table, defining AcctUniqueId column as a
unique index. Solved it!

Now, I have the same problem but, at this time with AcctSesionId column.
There are a lot of rows that have different AcctUniqueId value with the
same AcctSessionId (Is the same record, about the same user).

Should I to define AcctSessionId as a unique index? AcctSessionId is
generated by the NAS. Will be problematic to make this change in the table?

Records have not delay. In AcctStartTime column the difference between both
rows is 21 seconds.

Any ideas?

Thank you very much.

Regards,