certificate expiration proble

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Jul 19 11:58:45 CEST 2013

Hi,

>    I am trying to configure eap with some customized certificates, I have
>    configured eap.config correctly.
>    But I am getting the error of "certificate expired". Although i have the
>    latest certificates.

certificate has expired. FreeRADIUS has no reason to lie.

check the startup output of 'radiusd -X' - look for when it loads the certs.
then use openssl to read those certs to see what the values are - server cert,
CA cert....or client cert. whatever you're using eg

openssl x509 -in server.pem -noout -text

alan