restricting users using huntgroup

Alan Kong akongr at ee.cuhk.edu.hk
Tue Jul 30 10:49:42 CEST 2013

Hi,

I want to use huntgroup to restrict users connecting. If the user is
added in huntgroup and login and clear password was entered in users
file, the user has no problem in accessing. When I add another user in
huntgroup but using Unix password file to authenticate, I keep getting
invalid user in radius log.  Could you please advise on possible solution.

"huntgroups" file:
erg-rbs         NAS-Identifier == ERG-RBS
                 User-Name == csetest,   (No problem)
                 User-Name == akong

"users" file:
csetest NAS-Identifier == "ERG-RBS", Cleartext-Password := "test"
         Fall-Through = No
#DEFAULT Auth-Type == PAP, Huntgroup-Name == "erg-rbs"
DEFAULT Auth-Type == System, Huntgroup-Name == "erg-rbs"

Thank you.

Regards
Alan

--
"Happy people say Thank You! They Live with a Feeling of Gratitude."