OCSP http requests

Beltramini Francesco Francesco.Beltramini at ema.europa.eu
Wed Jul 31 11:46:20 CEST 2013

Dear all,

at the moment we are facing a small issue since our OCSP responders are behind a traffic manager.
As explained in the eap.conf file, the freeradius' HTTP requests sent to the responder does not contain the "Host:" information and therefore the traffic manager can't handle it properly (unless we use for it a separate vIP, making the host field unnecessary).

Is there any plan in the next releases to include this information in the HTTP requests ?

Kind Regards,

Francesco Beltramini