stripped-username for eap sim

Iliya Peregoudov iperegudov at cboss.ru
Mon Jun 3 12:11:27 CEST 2013

suffix (a preconfigured instance of rlm_realm module) will do User-Name
splitting into Stripped-User-Name and Realm. You'll need to configure
locally served realm in raddb/proxy.conf:

# raddb/proxy.conf
realm wlan.mncXXX.mccYYY.3gppnetwork.org {
}

suffix should be called before sim_files in authorize section:

# raddb/sites-available/default:
authorize {
    suffix
    sim_files