FreeRadius with Jradius module

ZHOU Eric JP Eric.jp.Zhou at alcatel-lucent.com
Fri Jun 7 04:13:45 CEST 2013

Hi All,

Currently we are planning to use FreeRadius with Jradius server.
But I find Jradius is not well supported by FreeRadius.

We have to copy jradius.conf and rlm_jradius.c from Jradius package to FreeRadius package to build the module. Furthermore many FreeRadius versions do not support Jradius at all.

So I'd like to see if any people have the same problem with me? And how do you handle this? And I would like to know if Jradius would be supported in later releases?

Thanks,
Eric