Problems freeradius and samba4

ricardobarbosams spiderslack at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jun 14 05:12:21 CEST 2013

Hi.

Executing ldapsearch with user freeradius

root at maxwell:~# ldapsearch -LLL -x -h 192.168.0.4 -b "dc=batlab,dc=corp"
-D "CN=freeradius,OU=noc,OU=batlab,DC=batlab,DC=corp" -W
"(sAMAccountName=administrator)" cn
Enter LDAP Password:
dn: CN=Administrator,CN=Users,DC=batlab,DC=corp
cn: Administrator

Its Works.

Regards.