freeradius using pam_oath doesn't return otp challenge

Martin Kraus lists_mk at wujiman.net
Sun Jun 16 17:13:16 CEST 2013

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 10:46:51AM +0100, Phil Mayers wrote:
> There are various ways of doing OTP with FreeRADIUS. Read the
> docs/wiki and sample configs, and search the archives of the list.

Yes I did that before posting. However the only thing that would allow
something like a standard password plus otp is using google authenticator with
the forward password option through rlm_pam again. I was looking for other
options just to look at it from different angle that might perhaps turn out
better.

thanks
mk