terminate eap-ttls

adrian.p.smith at bt.com adrian.p.smith at bt.com
Wed Jun 19 14:28:50 CEST 2013

I have managed to setup a simple test using eapol_test as per http://www.openlogic.com/wazi/bid/188089/Authenticating-Wi-Fi-Users-with-FreeRADIUS and it all works as described except that I have to use ca.pem instead of server.pem. I think this might be because the example uses an older version of FreeRadius?

What I really need to do is proxy the inner message to another Radius server which will do the authentication but I cannot get this to work. Whatever I try, I always see an EAP-Message avp heading off to the remote server. I have looked at the proxy-inner-tunnel virtual server but am unsure how to use it.

Some simple steps would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.