rlm_securid

Franks Andy (RLZ) IT Systems Engineer Andy.Franks at sath.nhs.uk
Thu Jun 20 23:38:24 CEST 2013

Hi Arran,
  You seem to work 24 hours a day!?
  Done a git pull, but I think there's some other update that's broken
the make, even renaming my local FR git cache and re-downloading
(./configure is w/o the securid stuff) I get :

CC src/main/radmin.c
gcc: error: no: No such file or directory
make: *** [build/bin/local/radmin] Error 1

Hmm..
Thanks
Andy