ldap

Julian Macassey julian at tele.com
Fri Jun 21 23:09:14 CEST 2013

On 2013-06-21 at 16:48, John Dennis (jdennis at redhat.com) wrote:

> The radius server is not seeing any client requests and your client is
> not getting a response from the server, either you've got the wrong
> address for the radius server or more likely your firewall is block
> their communication, this has nothing to do with ldap.

	The LDAP and RADIUS servers are virtual machines on the
same LAN. I can ssh from from the RADIUS server to the ldap
server which authenticates me via ldap.

	With my RADIUS test I am using my ldap username and
password.

> Also, I don't see the rlm_ldap module being configured in the output you
> sent.

	I have configured /etc/freeradius/modules/ldap

-----
ldap {
        #
        #  Note that this needs to match the name in the LDAP
        #  server certificate, if you're using ldaps.
        server = "plumgrid-ldap1"
        #identity = "cn=admin,o=My Org,c=UA"
        #password = mypass
        basedn = "o=PLUMGRID,c=UA"
        filter = "(uid=%{%{Stripped-User-Name}:-%{User-Name}})"
        #base_filter = "(objectclass=radiusprofile)"

	(This is an ubuntu 12.04 machine).

--
"They: The makers of the Constitution: conferred, as against the government,
the right to be let alone -- the most comprehensive of rights and the right