Changed Attributes

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jun 25 16:06:26 CEST 2013

George Innocent wrote:
> Thanks for the feed back but i have not edited the Dictionary file what
> i said i checked and confirmed that the attributes i have configured are
> available on dictionary for.

  The error message you're seeing comes because you did NOT follow the
instructions for creating an entry in the "users" file.

  Your "users" file entry is WRONG.  Follow the documentation.

   If you insist on ignoring instructions and ignoring documentation,
you will be unsubscribed, and permanently banned from the list.

  We're here to help people.  If you're not willing to help yourself,
then we don't have time to help you, either.